The TCLT6 conference was held in 2010.
Conference Main Themes
Integration of technology into day-to-day instruction/Virtual classroom
Chinese and English
Abstract or proposal and paper submission
*Please note that the deadline for non-U.S. participants (e.g., Europe, Asia, etc.) to submit papers/presentations is 1/31/2010.
Submit a half-page abstract or a proposal (no more than 100 words) along with your full-length paper for a 20-minute presentation. If you submit an abstract or proposal only, please be aware that your full-length paper will be due shortly after your abstract or proposal is accepted.
Topics related but not limited to
- Integration of technology into day-to-day instruction: listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Importance, usage, assessment, device, curriculum design, and development
- Virtual classroom
- Blended courses: classroom and virtual learning
- Web 2.0-based learning system
- Mobile Chinese teaching
- Distance learning: assessment and development
- Language testing on Internet
- Digital instructional material development
- Multimedia instruction and second language acquisition
- Issues in CALL study
- New technology and its application to teaching Chinese as a second language
- Other related topics on technology-based Chinese language teaching